Postmortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postmortem

Forum LineAge Clana Postmortem

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something I wanna tell you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xBEHINDx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Something I wanna tell you Empty
PostSubject: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:08 am

Well........ next tuesday I have the crucial exam at university, this one decides if I can pass this subject or if I must have a final exam. So if everything goes well, I will be back to the game next wednesday ^^.

Having said that, I logged with my char a few days ago (no one online =P), and to my surprise, my p atk was WAY LOWER than before, so I went to the forum and came to the pretty surprise that they nerfed mage/fighter subs....

I was not overpowered at all, so it was kinda unfair to suffer a nerf just because wk/he was kicking asses.

Now, my point is the following, I want to remain playing th, cus that is my beloved class. So I deceided to make another char, not from lvl 0 though, cus I already have a th lvl 73 (since c3) so I will start playing with that char unless Zoran tells me not to do it.

So, I would like Zoran to let me know if I am allowed to leave the clan with Behind and to join with my new (old =P) th.

Thx for reading such a long and boring post pple.
Back to top Go down
- Zoxi - Leader
Admin
- Zoxi - Leader

Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:45 pm

Well ... What a Face Ofc u can leave clan with behind and joinin with ur new char no matter on lvl bro ... I was just wondering about ur new char ... What u have on mind with hes subclass ? farao
Back to top Go down
xBEHINDx

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm

- Zoxi - Leader wrote:
Well ... What a Face Ofc u can leave clan with behind and joinin with ur new char no matter on lvl bro ... I was just wondering about ur new char ... What u have on mind with hes subclass ? farao

At first I was thinking about a mutant Tyrant/Paladin. But then i thought that making a mutant is a lot of work for sure, cus it is quite hard to make the retail sub playing just 1 or 2 hours a day, so I decided to go for either Dark avenger/paladin or Warlord. Still have to decide, but i guess I will take one of the tanks as sub (i mean th/tank)
Back to top Go down
- Zoxi - Leader
Admin
- Zoxi - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 am

Hey Behind ... I didn't saw u in game with ur new or with ur old char ...
So i was wondering when will u play so i can invite u in clan Very Happy
Whats up man ??? Sleep
Back to top Go down
xBEHINDx

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 am

- Zoxi - Leader wrote:
Hey Behind ... I didn't saw u in game with ur new or with ur old char ...
So i was wondering when will u play so i can invite u in clan Very Happy
Whats up man ??? Sleep

I have only been loging to sell some pots or to play a little (i mean really little) time, cus my final examination score came yesteday I PASSED THE EXAMS WITH 8/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE FINAL EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be online in a minute, hope u r there ^^
Back to top Go down
- Zoxi - Leader
Admin
- Zoxi - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:42 am

Well ... congratulations ... I think now u can play so ...
I hope u come soon in game and tell me ur new name so i can pm u ?? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna tell you   Something I wanna tell you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I wanna tell you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Postmortem :: Rest :: L2Fun-
Jump to: